Hello beautiful ladies,
This post is a little different as it is recognising bloggers and is a great way to find new and amazing bloggers. I was nominated by the lovely Sarah from Blush Off The Haters. Sarah blogs about makeup with some great reviews on a range of products. She has been so supportive of me since I started on Instagram and has continued that support with my blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started my Instagram page in August last year originally as a way of reviewing products, however, I realised I wasn’t able to include all the information I wanted to share so I created a blog as well. I find I’m able to give more in depth reviews and add more photos. Its just so much more flexible than Instagram as far as writing goes and for that reason, I love my blog. I even have a thorough testing system of products before I post a review that I follow that I created especially for my blog, rather than Instagram.
If you want to know more about me, click here for an introduction.
MY ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS:
- Don’t expect to have hundreds of followers straight away. Some of my posts have very few likes and comments. Follow other blogs that interest you and interact with them and they may return the favour. I try to comment and like on all the blogs I follow as much as possible because it creates a supportive network which I’ve found to be invaluable.
- Write about what you love. If you find it hard to write about something, its probably because you don’t want to. If your passion is creating fantasy make up looks, showcase that passion with photos, how to do’s and products used. My passion is reviewing and writing about why I bought new items. (My reviewing process is quite long and in depth, except for my monthly empties.) Above all, have fun.
MY 5 NOMINATED ACCOUNTS ARE: (I don’t know 15 that haven’t already been nominated)
Please don’t feel obligated to do this post ladies, but if anyone wants to check out theses amazing blogs, I’ve added the link with the name.
Until next time,